As each morning gets darker and colder, I am starting to let summer go for this year and starting to look forward to autumn and winter. What better way to start looking forward than to plan my new wardrobe. I have teamed up with Amreeta from Curly Needle to show you our high street wish lists. Check out what she is lusting over here.
- Striped colour block dress from Oasis £40
- Tan faux suede tassel front handbag from River Island £32
- Double sided checked & striped scarf from Zara £19.99
- Wide Leg Trousers from Tesco £20
- Burgundy Leather-Look A-Line Skirt from New Look £14.99
- Hoxton super pom bobble hat from Accessorize £17
- Ashlee Boots from Linzi £35
- Brown pom pom key ring from River Island £7
- Tall Blue Long Sleeve Denim Shirt from New Look £17.99
- Tan Contrast Faux Fur Trim Blanket Wrap from New Look £24.99
- Lynnelle ankle boots from Linzi £25
- Longline Faux Fur Gilet from Dorothy Perkins £39
I cannot wait to freshen up my wardrobe and dill it with all things cosy. What items would you love to have in your wardrobe this season?