Happy Easter! I hope you have all had a lovely day. Today I spent my morning making some super yummy brownies ready to take over to my boyfriend’s house. We spent the afternoon having lunch with his family and then went to see my family this evening. Although it was a normal Sunday I wanted to make a little bit of an effort. I wanted an outfit that was comfortable and casual but still stylish. I decided to pair this new boyfriend blazer (an absolute steal from Primark) with these skinny jeans and my Aquazurra dupes.
Outfit details: Blazer – Primark (in store only) similar here http://goo.gl/EsdBQP, Super skinny jeans – Next similar here http://goo.gl/Z5XGqZ, Black loose fitted cami – Matalan http://goo.gl/Yl5S3k, Aquazzura dupes – New Look http://goo.gl/mlAHI6, Watch – Michael Kors similar here http://goo.gl/2mkniW, Bracelet and Necklace – H&M http://goo.gl/c96BKc & http://goo.gl/umfWbw
As for makeup I wanted a fresh and dewy look. I am absolutely loving the Max Factor Ageless Elixir foundation. It is a foundation and serum mix which is perfect for my dry skin. It provides great coverage and feels really lightweight and moisturizing.
- No.7 Protect and perfect serum & moisturizer http://goo.gl/hbeII3 & http://goo.gl/Kus6bW
- Bare Minerals neutralising primer http://goo.gl/WZL5TC
- Max Factor Ageless Elixir (shade natural 50) http://goo.gl/i6zSF
- Real Techniques buffing brush http://goo.gl/PbJpsz
- Maybeline dream touch lumi highlighting concealer http://goo.gl/eXax3X
- Rimmel stay matte powder http://goo.gl/DCrGc
- Makeup Revolution blush palette in hot spice http://goo.gl/aOMgiF
- Makeup Revolution brow kit http://goo.gl/My2twf
- Primark sun kissed palette (in store only)
- Lancome hypnose mascara http://goo.gl/IF6Qub
- Max factor colour intensifying balm (30 refined rose) http://goo.gl/BZJJH6
- E.L.F. setting spray http://goo.gl/f02J8H
Have you updated your makeup bag or wardrobe for spring yet? What are your new spring favourites?
Love Laura xx